The Jasses de Camargue is a hotel and a holiday village located in the Camargue, in the Alpilles and to the South of the Cévennes mountains.
Around 15 minutes of Montpellier, Nîmes , Arles, the medieval town of Aigues Mortes, the beaches and the Grau du Roi marina, the Jasses de Camargue is also very close to the natural regional park of the Camargue.
The team of the Jasses de Camargue suggest the following places to visit and activities to discover in our beautiful region of the South of France :
- A day in the Camargue in a manade (bull farm)
- Horse riding (trekking)
- Discover the secret Camargue in a 4X4 excursion
- Cruise on the ‘Petit Rhône' river
- See the bird sanctuary of Pont de Gau
- Visit of the town of Aigues mortes and of the Saintes Maries de la Mer (Holy Marias of the Sea)